Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking, where is everyone getting theirs at?? I was looking at the was offered from Shelby, but is there any others that are just as good, but for less??

Also, I'm taking it that the lights come with a harness?? Is that harness just installed in the truck??

Thanks
Ron

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Just checking, where is everyone getting theirs at?? I was looking at the was offered from Shelby, but is there any others that are just as good, but for less??

Also, I'm taking it that the lights come with a harness?? Is that harness just installed in the truck??

Thanks
Ron
I got mine from Silver Horse Racing. Totally plug and play. About a 15 minute job. That is, unless you drop a bolt behind your Shaker 1000 subwoofers like I did. :eek:

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
I got mine from http://www.webelectricproducts.com/ $ 149.00 but you send back your old wiring harness and get a credit of I think $ 30.00. I don't know about the rest of the company's that make them but his harness is better quality than OEM, the sockets are metal and just over all a great product. And it took about 30 minutes to install, did not drop a nut but did spill my beer on the tool box which took 10 minutes to clean up :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I got mine from american muscle, just plug it in and your done.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I have dealt with Hillbank Motor Sports before and was very satisfied! The Dynamite Sticks work great! You'll really like them!

·
Registered
10 Posts
do any of you guys know if any of these kits let you just use all the lights of the turn signal to light up w/o the sequential lighting? meaning when you turn on the signal... all 3 lights light up at once instead of just the outter 2 lights and the inner staying off.

-j

·
Registered
373 Posts
Not sure if any kits do this, probably?

But if not, it's an easy thing to do yourself! =D

·
Registered
888 Posts
do any of you guys know if any of these kits let you just use all the lights of the turn signal to light up w/o the sequential lighting? meaning when you turn on the signal... all 3 lights light up at once instead of just the outter 2 lights and the inner staying off.

-j
The CDC set (Dynamite Sticks) light up all three lights in turn and brake signal. The brake is sequential, too.

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not sure if any kits do this, probably?

But if not, it's an easy thing to do yourself! =D

really? you know how it can be done? i've been wanting to rig it so all three lights come on with the brakes and turn signals. i did it on my 03 cobra but have slept/drank too much since then!!! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts