Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling My GT-500 ~~PICTURES POSTED~~

My 2007 Black w/tungsten stripes, Shelby GT500 is for sale.
New GT500KR on order and it has now been scheduled. :cheers:
Never raced / Never abused / Always garaged / No damage / Never wrecked / I am the original private owner / Clear Arizona title
I own a number of hi-performance cars and treat all my vehicles with the utmost respect.​

8200 miles / under warranty / Shaker 500 Stereo w/ Sirius satellite​

Over $15,000 in upgrades and performace modifcations :​

Ford Racing, factory upgraded Supercharger kit (605hp)
Ford Racing, factory upgraded compensator pulley
Ford Racing, factory free flow intake and filter
Ford Racing, factory ECU re-flash
Ford Racing, factory Headers
Ford Racing, factory Cat back exhaust
Ford Racing, factory Suspension package, shocks / struts / sway bars / lowered springs / strut tower brace
Ford Racing Fiske 3 piece modular wheels 18 x 9.5" Front / 10.5" rear *
Penske Racing Rear Shocks *
Larger Goodyear Supercar F1 tires
Custom Hurst shifter rod and ball​

Warning: This car is dangerously fast. It can bite you. Don't buy this car for your teenage son.​

Reasonably priced at $55,000 (*or $50,000 w/o the Fiske wheels and the Penske's). I have the original factory wheels which are included in the price. Other TAKE OFF parts are also included.​

You will typically pay this much from a ~dealer~ w/o the upgrades. NO SALES TAX IF YOU RE-REGISTER IN ARIZONA

Serious inquiries are welcome. Pictures for qualified buyers.​

They don't get any better than this car AND IT"S AVAILBLE NOW!​

Randy(at)rsrmotorsports.com

or my cell phone mail at Blackgt500KR(at)gmail.com

PICTURES ARE POSTED AT: www.rsrmotorsports.com

Click on the photos link. If you want higher res versions, send me an email and I will send you a .zip file.

Randy(at)rsrmotorsports.com

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXmaNhwWC7g

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!
Just listed. I will probably go to Ebay / Autotrader / Etc in a week or so. I'd rather sell it to someone who will appreciate it.
Randy

·
Registered
2,768 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Good luck with the sale...

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I would leave the KR as is and mod something else or keep what he's got. JMO

Cal

I probably will not Modify the KR. They come with 18" wheels so I will put on the Fikse wheels and the Penske's if the buyer of the '07 passes on those items. Other than that . . . no change.

Too bad about the 18's . . . I saw Carroll Shelby's KR at Barrett/Jackson and the 20's they had on it were really nice. You would think for $80 grand they could spring for the good wheels !

Randy

·
Registered
117 Posts
Good luck with the sale, but please tell me that you will actually drive the KR once you get it versus putting it in some plastic bubble in your garage only to be driven 500 miles a year. If you're going to do that, you might as well put the money in a mutual fund. You'll have more to show for it down 20-30 years down the road.

·
Registered
4 Posts
where can i look up the wheels and see pics? i am looking for wheels for my car

1 - 17 of 17 Posts