Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a SCT Xcal2/3 tuner for sale loaded with a 91 Octane tune? (for GT500 w/Steeda CAI) Please feel free to post or pm me. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Does anyone have a SCT Xcal2/3 tuner for sale loaded with a 91 Octane tune? (for GT500 w/Steeda CAI) Please feel free to post or pm me. Thanks everyone.
Not sure, but methinks that these devices are generally locked for 1 VIN number by the tuner or shop as far as the tuning goes, but can read codes from any VIN number. If not, I'm sure there would be tons out there for sale.
But maybe I'm wrong on this.

TD

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks alot, yeah i've heard similar but of some that are "unlocked" i've not really found too much info on the subject so wasn't sure. If anyone knows please post or pm me.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Baracade glad to see you here.
I have noticed that you want to mod you're car a little. I have a suggestion for you. Go to http://www.evoperform.com/shop/ and they are the BEST in the business. Safe tune and reliable HP. I am sorry that you got the Steeda CAI because JLT makes a nice looking CAI. and you could have got it as a kit. Evolution Performance has been working with Ford sense the beginning and know there stuff.
You maybe able to still use the CAI. that you have but you will have to call them. There customer service is outstanding. You will not be disappointed.
Art

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Baracade glad to see you here.
I have noticed that you want to mod you're car a little. I have a suggestion for you. Go to http://www.evoperform.com/shop/ and they are the BEST in the business. Safe tune and reliable HP. I am sorry that you got the Steeda CAI because JLT makes a nice looking CAI. and you could have got it as a kit. Evolution Performance has been working with Ford sense the beginning and know there stuff.
You maybe able to still use the CAI. that you have but you will have to call them. There customer service is outstanding. You will not be disappointed.
Art
Thanks Art, i'm checking them out right now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts