Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was informed tonight that the dealership that I ordered my Shelby through has decided not to seel me one. They have had an offer of 20K over MSRP by another dealer! They have decided to let the dealer have it.
My family has bought fleet vehicles from this dealer for 40 years, sometimes as many as 2 to 3 a year!

Some payment for loyalty!

Everyone beware, I think this might be the start of a trend.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ouch man,
what a rip off. Supply and demand (with a little ... or a lot ... of greed) can do very ugly things to people. I hope the same doesn't happen to me soon with my dealer

·
Registered
38 Posts
94indy358 said:
I was informed tonight that the dealership that I ordered my Shelby through has decided not to seel me one. They have had an offer of 20K over MSRP by another dealer! They have decided to let the dealer have it.
My family has bought fleet vehicles from this dealer for 40 years, sometimes as many as 2 to 3 a year!

Some payment for loyalty!

Everyone beware, I think this might be the start of a trend.

That totally sucks. I had the same thing happen this week, from a very small dealership. Did you have a deposit with them? I think it is a trend. Have you looked at ebay lately? There are now 10 shelbys on up for auction, all in the +20k range.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts