Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,872 Posts
I saw the same thread on reddit yesterday. I immediately screen shot the wheel image and sent to it to my daughter's boyfriend (who bought my GT and is looking for wheels) to mess with him, though I'd kill him if he actually started considering them.

I'm all about people doing up their own cars as they prefer, but some of the complete idiotic ideas some owners somehow rationalize as a good idea just flat out amaze me.
Cancel the look-out. Bryan is still alive! Where the hell have you been?

·
Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
2,367 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Vista Blue w/ Performance White Stripes
1,250 Posts
Cancel the look-out. Bryan is still alive! Where the hell have you been?
🤣🤣

It’s funny how fast the days and weeks can go flying by without realizing it.

I’ve have been somewhat tied up addressing typical house issues I’ve been putting off (I’ll make a post one of these days about getting totally shocked when I saw a flipping bat flying around in my basement). That particular issue was a bit of a surprise to say the least… Otherwise, just the mundane caulking and paint touch up varieties. Unfortunately all somewhat time consuming.

I hope all is going well for you Mike as well as everyone on the site!

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 performance white
1,717 Posts
🤣🤣

It’s funny how fast the days and weeks can go flying by without realizing it.

I’ve have been somewhat tied up addressing typical house issues I’ve been putting off (I’ll make a post one of these days about getting totally shocked when I saw a flipping bat flying around in my basement). That particular issue was a bit of a surprise to say the least… Otherwise, just the mundane caulking and paint touch up varieties. Unfortunately all somewhat time consuming.

I hope all is going well for you Mike as well as everyone on the site!
That's why you get on here and post, read stuff, learn how to pace yourself or else you'll be doing too much, this from experience, don't tell my wife.

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,872 Posts
That's why you get on here and post, read stuff, learn how to pace yourself or else you'll be doing too much, this from experience, don't tell my wife.
Wise words, Jim. Spread your activities out and you'll be far less apt to overwhelm yourself and your wife!

·
Premium Member
2008 Vista Blue w/ Performance White Stripes
1,250 Posts
Trust me, I’m DEFINITELY familiar with that as well as the ‘wife’ comment.

The very first thing mine said when I told her I wanted to sell my 2006 Mustang GT to jump to a GT500 was ‘well if you sell it, do I have to go thru you wanting to do all the modifications all over again (hood, stripes, custom tune, radio, MGW shifter, etc)……?’. I wasn’t going to lie to her so I told her the truth that yes, it was highly likely if not absolutely certain. But at least if I upgraded to the 500, it already has a supercharger so that was one thing less then if I keep the GT and put one on it’.

Of course that was 100% true when I said it……but how would I know (then) that I’d end up deciding (now) that yes, I need to upgrade the stock supercharger on the GT500 too? 😝😝😝

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Base Rapid Red
196 Posts
I'm all for those. But how do those relate to Rex Kwon Do?
It's a joke. On the wall of his dojo, in the GIF, you'll see that as their mantra.

·
Registered
2020 Twister Orange HP GT500
589 Posts
It's been bugging me that I've seen something like this before, and it finally hit me. It looks kinda like the 5-star "knife" from the movie Krull.

Cross Symbol Religious item Metal Event

Maybe if they had used the 5-snake version for the movie, it might have done better. :ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
3,276 Posts
It's been bugging me that I've seen something like this before, and it finally hit me. It looks kinda like the 5-star "knife" from the movie Krull.

View attachment 248485

Maybe if they had used the 5-snake version for the movie, it might have done better. :ROFLMAO:
They were probably made in the same factory in Mexico out of old Budweiser cans. 😂 😂 😂

• Love
Reactions: cyoung9799
21 - 37 of 37 Posts