Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,922 Posts
I don't even.... ya I would probably drive them into a ditch. Perhaps it wasn't obvious to the Poohcaso who created this monstrosity they actually used the wrong snakes while having the correct center cap snakes. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hell yea! All I need now is the matching belt buckle.
I actually have a matching license plate frame! Background: This is not on ANY of my cars. It was given to me by someone who sold his car. (Who actually had it in his car) Could be nice on a wall with a fake plate. Might paint it for some contrast. But it is a weird Cobra
Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive design

Bicycle Bicycle handlebar Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Bicycle saddle

·
Registered
2009 Alloy Metallic Gt500
208 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Ford Shelby GT500 HE CFTP
18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Vista Blue w/ Performance White Stripes
1,238 Posts
I saw the same thread on reddit yesterday. I immediately screen shot the wheel image and sent to it to my daughter's boyfriend (who bought my GT and is looking for wheels) to mess with him, though I'd kill him if he actually started considering them.

I'm all about people doing up their own cars as they prefer, but some of the complete idiotic ideas some owners somehow rationalize as a good idea just flat out amaze me.

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Base Rapid Red
186 Posts
I definitely would not want a roundhouse kick to the face from whoever drove up with those wheels...

Window Happy Adaptation Fashion design Leisure

1 - 20 of 31 Posts