Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please feel free to post your vehicle for sale. If you are a business and not an individual selling their vehicle, you will be directed to become a vendor. We hope you are a contributing member of this forum and not just posting an ad as your first thread.

ROE for ad responses: Please don't question or offer feedback on a seller's price or anything else in their ad unless it is solicited.

For a complete list of rules, click here:

Added Dec 2015: members can now close their own classified threads. At the top, click on "Thread Tools" and select the option to "Close Thread."

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
2019 GT350R FPB
2,615 Posts
Because sometimes I can deviate from being PC. It's cool though, I know I have that problem and recognition is the first step to recovery, right.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's all good Eric!

(We had the same thought on the recent thread. I had to bite my tongue.)

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,419 Posts
Oops. I had the best of intentions for the guy. I'll keep it to myself next time.

Mike

·
Banned
8,945 Posts
Too much political correctness might just kill us to death. Just a thought..

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
I was thinking...and then...and well, you know what happened after that. I just want to make sure...yes, that's correct.

OK. Got it!

That's what I've been trying to tell you guys.

AK.

·
Premium Member
2019 GT350R FPB
2,615 Posts
I was thinking...and then...and well, you know what happened after that. I just want to make sure...yes, that's correct.

OK. Got it!

That's what I've been trying to tell you guys.

AK.
Huh?? I'm so confused. Wait, I get it. Got it! Thank God we got that cleared up.

·
Premium Member
6,543 Posts
I think it would cause "Serious death or injury"

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sorry to bother you and I tried to find this on the site but ... I noticed my user name as posted with messages has changed to my email address? How do I change this back or reset? I do not want my email address as my user name. Thanks, Lunker1

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry to bother you and I tried to find this on the site but ... I noticed my user name as posted with messages has changed to my email address? How do I change this back or reset? I do not want my email address as my user name. Thanks, Lunker1
Your user name hasn't "changed." It was entered incorrectly when you signed up. Reply to my pm and I will fix it for you.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 26 Posts