Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that the new Shelby GT500 is recognized by SAAC and you can both, become a member and have your vehicle entered into the registar for the 2007 GT500. I was wondering if anyone has done this yet. I was planning on doing both however, for each of them it required a Shelby serial number. For the registar, it indicated that you must make sure that you put down the correct serial number or it would show up in the registar wrong. I may be missing something but I didn't think that we had a Shelby serial number. You can't even figure out what number vehicle you have from your VIN#, and that is all we have. Am I missing something here?

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I know that the new Shelby GT500 is recognized by SAAC and you can both, become a member and have your vehicle entered into the registar for the 2007 GT500. I was wondering if anyone has done this yet. I was planning on doing both however, for each of them it required a Shelby serial number. For the registar, it indicated that you must make sure that you put down the correct serial number or it would show up in the registar wrong. I may be missing something but I didn't think that we had a Shelby serial number. You can't even figure out what number vehicle you have from your VIN#, and that is all we have. Am I missing something here?
When I registered I was required to give my name, address, dealership, coupe or convertible, color, options and vehicle Vin. I believe that was all I submitted going from memory. Serial number and vin are one and the same.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
When I registered I was required to give my name, address, dealership, coupe or convertible, color, options and vehicle Vin. I believe that was all I submitted going from memory. Serial number and vin are one and the same.
That was the info I submitted as well.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Question: Where do you do this at ?

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Thank you for the link

1 - 6 of 6 Posts