Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the latest issue of Celebrity Car magazine, Houston Texans running back Ahman Green shows off his car collection. I was surprised to see in his fleet of cars a GT500, I have not heard of any pro athletes or entertainers that have bought GT500's, I thought this was cool. Below is a scan from the magazine. He also owns a grey 67 shelby GT500 Eleanor like the one in "Gone in 60 Seconds".

·
Registered
888 Posts
In the latest issue of Celebrity Car magazine, Houston Texans running back Ahman Green shows off his car collection. I was surprised to see in his fleet of cars a GT500, I have not heard of any pro athletes or entertainers that have bought GT500's, I thought this was cool. Below is a scan from the magazine. He also owns a grey 67 shelby GT500 Eleanor like the one in "Gone in 60 Seconds".
That's cool! I can't see the pictures here at work, so I'll check again tonight! We know that Jay Leno got a convertible, I think it was the 4th one made, not sure anymore. Good post!

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
If this is a 2007, Tungsten was only available with satin silver stripes. In the first photo it looks like tungsten but not sure from the other photos if it is Vapor, as in 2008 Vapor is available with Black stripes. 2007 or 2008??

·
Registered
861 Posts
If this is a 2007, Tungsten was only available with satin silver stripes. In the first photo it looks like tungsten but not sure from the other photos if it is Vapor, as in 2008 Vapor is available with Black stripes. 2007 or 2008??
It has 07 head lights!

·
Registered
861 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts