Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Congrats on the ride of the month sharp car with awesome mod list. I laughed at your statement about surviving daily driving crotch rocket in your twenties as I had a 1985 Kawasaki Ninja 900 when I turned 19. I had bigger carburetors, timing advancer, oversized rear sprocket and aftermarket exhaust.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Congrats, nice set up with tasteful mods!

·
Registered
2013 Black/Black SVTPP
327 Posts
Congrats on the ride of the month sharp car with awesome mod list. I laughed at your statement about surviving daily driving crotch rocket in your twenties as I had a 1985 Kawasaki Ninja 900 when I turned 19. I had bigger carburetors, timing advancer, oversized rear sprocket and aftermarket exhaust.
Yeah, it is funny, but so true, I also modded my bike and added gearing so I could wheelie easier and exhaust and other go fast stuff, I’m lucky to still be alive...seriously...haha

P.S. Today, I get nervous every time I see the speed bikes blur past me in highway traffic weaving at 90 plus, scary stuff.

Kyle - thanks man, I’m a fan of your ride as well.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Nice.

Love the rims.... proper 5-stars never get old.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats on ROTM!
Don’t want to threadjack but how are you liking those Osram CBIs? Been debating on the CBH or CBB, especially since tests show they are much less blue than their K rating (don’t want ricer blue).
Mods - move post if necessary.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts