Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably a lot of members are too young to remember her on Saturday Night Live. She was the one with the saying "It just goes to show you, its always something".

Walked out to the car this afternoon and theres a screw big as your finger thru the sidewall of one my new Nitto 305/35/20 drag radials. About 100 miles on it. Not repairable. And did I buy the "certificate of replacement". Well of course not. Didn't pay the extra $40 because the certificates are only good for a tire that has at least 3/32 of an inch of tread. The drag radials only have a little more than that when new. Sure as hell got one with the new tire thats on its way.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts

I remember Roseanna

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Walked out to the car this afternoon and theres a screw big as your finger thru the sidewall of one my new Nitto 305/35/20 drag radials.
That sucks, but with a screw that big thru the sidewall I would be thinking that was intential. Where was it parked? I use to frequent a place in Montauk where I caught a disgruntled home owner with a screw gun in hand because he did not like people parking by his property, which happened to be by a cut to the beach. Real nice guy.:flame:

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Yea, she died of ovarian cancer. I'll take a screw in the sidewall anyday compared to what she had.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts