Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a few of the pics. Enjoy.:D Anyone know who the handsome devil in the first pic is?lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Just a few of the pics. Enjoy.:D Anyone know who the handsome devil in the first pic is?lol

Great pictures.I already miss you guys,wives and Shelbys.You guys can keep the Mayflies.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks for the pics. They look great, and like 07 I'm missing you already!! Take care, hope everyone had a safe trip home. Mustangnut

·
Registered
888 Posts
Great pictures! I broke my camera on the trip, so I am counting on all of you to share with me and the rest of the forum! Man, I had a good time!

·
Registered
888 Posts
I took a few pictures at 07SHELBY's home before I busted my camera, so here is the 1st group!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Keep them coming and "Thanks for The Memories" 07!;)

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
These pictures are from Thursday morning 6-14-07 at work before you guys came in.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow! That exhaust is impressive. Those headers are awesome but look like way too much work for this old guy. I've decided to go with the Bassani axle backs only for now. My hats off to you.:D

Thanks for posting.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Thursday 6-14-07 was also "Ford Employee Appreciation Day" so I worked 1/2 a day and went down to Ford World Headquarters to see ALL Fords' race cars and drivers.I think you will see a few familiar faces,John Force and Ashley,Jack Roush,Robbie Gordon to name a few.:D :D :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Here are a few more.:D :D :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm glad to see they picked a really fast one for their pace car:D

You definitely had a busy day Thursday.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I'm glad to see they picked a really fast one for their pace car:D

You definitely had a busy day Thursday.

I knew somebody was going to say that but I wanted you guys to have this picture.I had a really busy weekend and it was a great weekend.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Here are some pictures of Romeo Engine plant.:D :D :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Here are some more inside R.E.P.

Attachments

·
Registered
933 Posts
Awesome pictures by all.

I wish I was there.

Sounds like you all had a great time.

07 SHELBY,

If you choose to make this an annual event, I'm in for next year. :cool:

Yes, I would drive the 3000 KM (1930 mile) distance from Calgary to the Detroit area (and would love every Kilometre/Mile of it). It would only be about a 30 hour drive! :eek:

I just placed my order with my dealer and decided that Black stripes on a Torch Red car was a better colour combo than my original choice of Tungsten on Alloy (mainly because that combo has been discontinued :( ).

All the best to you all as now the 'real' waiting begins. :cool:

Arbour88 out!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Awesome pictures by all.

I wish I was there.

Sounds like you all had a great time.

07 SHELBY,

If you choose to make this an annual event, I'm in for next year. :cool:

Yes, I would drive the 3000 KM (1930 mile) distance from Calgary to the Detroit area (and would love every Kilometre/Mile of it). It would only be about a 30 hour drive! :eek:

I just placed my order with my dealer and decided that Black stripes on a Torch Red car was a better colour combo than my original choice of Tungsten on Alloy (mainly because that combo has been discontinued :( ).

All the best to you all as now the 'real' waiting begins. :cool:

Arbour88 out!

Arbour88,
I will make a mental note of this.I am not sure if anyone will give up their place in line though.

Let me know if you get tired of the pictures.:D :D :D These are pictures at my house after the tours.:D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Nice! You even got a couple with my little V6 rental in the background.

Next time I'm driving for sure. I couldn't believe there was no Vista Blue there. Vista Blue needs some representation! (whine, whine, whine...) :D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I would like to say a few words about the next 8 pictures.The 1st picture is not a Shelby but it was the only car Joe had a 2nd gear in.He was so happy he took home a collection of Mayflies home with him.LOL.Only kidding Joe.Thanks for you and your boys driving all that way,appreciate it.

My buddy Eric doesn't have a Shelby but was nice enough to stop over so I included his Mustang.Plus sometimes he is my boss and it is good public relations.

Darren drove his Harley over.He is part of the electronic brain trust at AAI and is moving to Alabama in a couple weeks.Good luck Darren.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Nice! You even got a couple with my little V6 rental in the background.

Next time I'm driving for sure. I couldn't believe there was no Vista Blue there. Vista Blue needs some representation! (whine, whine, whine...) :D

Prez took a lot of ribbing about whining but did none of that while he was here.The 1st lady was my radio person in the rear of the pack keeping everybody in line,thanks Shannon you did a great job.

1 - 20 of 187 Posts