Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am waiting on a group picture of the Romeo Engine Niche Builders.I should have all the names and faces so everyone can cypher(is that right?)their engine plates.It will probably be a week or so before I can get the picture and then I will post it.This would be a coooooooooool thing to print out.For those of you who have inquired I am trying to set something up with the retired builders.I can't guarantee they will all be receptive but will do what I can.:)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Um...

Okay.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
3 more posts and the alarm will be going off.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I would like to inform everyone that this is my final post.

...dang I'm running out of forums here.:mad:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Great! I'd love to be able to figure out the 2nd name on mine.:)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Minibird91 :D

·
Registered
288 Posts
I am waiting on a group picture of the Romeo Engine Niche Builders.I should have all the names and faces so everyone can cypher(is that right?)their engine plates.It will probably be a week or so before I can get the picture and then I will post it.This would be a coooooooooool thing to print out.For those of you who have inquired I am trying to set something up with the retired builders.I can't guarantee they will all be receptive but will do what I can.:)
Cool Fred :cool:

You do nice work!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
This is great Fred.

Thank you very much.

I'm really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Grabber,
I have the same names on mine. I seen a photo a while back that had alot of their names posted with it but there wasn't a Brian Klepak in the photo however there was a Paul Weis#$%^$ (sorry can't remember his last name) in the photo that I think is the other name on our build plates.

Sorry for hijacking:eek: :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There are now 40 Niche builders.At one time there were only 16 and maybe less before that.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
13 Posts
The thread that 07SHELBY posted above is the photo I was referring to in my earlier post. His name is Paul Wornsbacher(sp).:)

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Rob,

I have Paul's on mine and Laurie Bowen. I wonder if your other guy retired and was replaced by Laurie.
Here is Paul Weis and Laurie. They built the engine in the black vert that I sold.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 39 Posts