Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Looks like a fine Shelby! I like silver cars and the red stripes look great.
Enjoy the ride.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
29,684 Posts
Welcome to the forum RockChalk! That’s a sharp looking 13/14... congrats!

If you click on your upper-right avatar, you’ll find options to enable a signature where you can upload a picture of that sexy beast and type-up some info on it. We also encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly.

Holler at fletchffletch or me if you need any forum assistance. Thanks for introducing yourself.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
29,684 Posts
Clean looking interior!

Forum tip: don’t hit “insert image” after using the 4th icon (rectangle picture icon) to upload pics. It inserts the pics again and you end up with 2 in your post. The “insert image” function is to be used when uploading pics with the first icon (paper clip).

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Jeff,

Are y
RockChalk, Were you out at one of the Caffeine and Chrome events at Gateway in Olathe this summer?
Car looks familiar.
RockChalk, Were you out at one of the Caffeine and Chrome events at Gateway in Olathe this summer?
Car looks familiar.

Jeff
Jeff,
Good to hear from you. Are you taking the GT out to the Shelby Bash in Vegas?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes. It had been lowered but we had the stock springs and setup put back in place. Very stock. She has 11,182 miles on her. I want to have new all season Michelin’s put on this Spring. I won’t be tracking this car.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts