Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
1,983 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Looks like a fine Shelby! I like silver cars and the red stripes look great.
Enjoy the ride.

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,778 Posts
Welcome. That is an unusual color scheme and I like it! Shelbyfest it is!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
34,267 Posts
Welcome to the forum RockChalk! That’s a sharp looking 13/14... congrats!

If you click on your upper-right avatar, you’ll find options to enable a signature where you can upload a picture of that sexy beast and type-up some info on it. We also encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly.

Holler at fletchffletch or me if you need any forum assistance. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Reactions: fletchffletch

·
Premium Member
4,491 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Are you in the KC area?

·
Premium Member
2019 GT350R FPB
2,787 Posts
Welcome. Beautiful color scheme. I should know, I had an Ingot Silver and Red 13. Want to make it pop, add some pins on those red stripes.

·
Registered
2013 Shelby GT500
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Evil E, that is beautiful! Standard seats or Recaros? Mine is standard with red leather stripes in the seats.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
34,267 Posts
Clean looking interior!

Forum tip: don’t hit “insert image” after using the 4th icon (rectangle picture icon) to upload pics. It inserts the pics again and you end up with 2 in your post. The “insert image” function is to be used when uploading pics with the first icon (paper clip).

·
Premium Member
4,491 Posts
Yes, I am in Lenexa.
We won’t hold that against you, lol
MIZ

We keep saying we need to schedule a local meet for lunch. If interested, let me know. Maybe World of Wheels.

·
Premium Member
4,491 Posts
Jeff,

Are y
RockChalk, Were you out at one of the Caffeine and Chrome events at Gateway in Olathe this summer?
Car looks familiar.
RockChalk, Were you out at one of the Caffeine and Chrome events at Gateway in Olathe this summer?
Car looks familiar.

Jeff
Jeff,
Good to hear from you. Are you taking the GT out to the Shelby Bash in Vegas?

·
Registered
2013 Shelby GT500
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes. It had been lowered but we had the stock springs and setup put back in place. Very stock. She has 11,182 miles on her. I want to have new all season Michelin’s put on this Spring. I won’t be tracking this car.

·
Registered
'11 Sterling Gray GT500 '13 DIB GT Prem. 'Vert.
182 Posts
Welcome...that's one of my favorite color combinations.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts