Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have been getting a few hints here.Would you guys like to do 2008 road trip?Where would you like to go?Another tour of AAI,Romeo Engine,Rouge assembly,Mayflies,Toledo Speedway(oval track),Milan Drag way,Mayflies?I can't guaranty when the Mayflies will be here.So let me know who is up to it and what you would like to do.I will open this up to who went last year and backfill who doesn't want to go.:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'd definitely be interested - still waiting for my 08 to be delivered - should be here in about 10 days :)

Craig (New York)

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd definitely be interested - still waiting for my 08 to be delivered - should be here in about 10 days :)

Craig (New York)

That's exciting,congrats:D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
may be good if after mid Apr (when i get back from Iraq), but who's going to operate the big swatter for the mayflies?
It won't be till June.Maybe 3rd week this time.The bug collection should be gone by then.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Ok I have been getting a few hints here.Would you guys like to do 2008 road trip?Where would you like to go?Another tour of AAI,Romeo Engine,Rouge assembly,Mayflies,Toledo Speedway(oval track),Milan Drag way,Mayflies?I can't guaranty when the Mayflies will be here.So let me know who is up to it and what you would like to do.I will open this up to who went last year and backfill who doesn't want to go.:D

Count me in. Do not have preference about location. They are all up North to me. As our beloved prez might say wa hoo.

ILLEGAL

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Count me in. Do not have preference about location. They are all up North to me. As our beloved prez might say wa hoo.

ILLEGAL

Ok you are in:D

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Count me in Fred! The oval speedway sounds fun but no real preference though. Looking foreward to seeing everyone again and meeting new friends.:)

Cal

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Count me in Fred! The oval speedway sounds fun but no real preference though. Looking foreward to seeing everyone again and meeting new friends.:)

Cal
Ok Cal you are in.:D

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I'll throw my hat in the ring. I'm game for anything.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know what it takes to get some track time at Indy? That would be sooooo cool! (Plus Indy is 300 miles closer to me).

Lil Miss Shelby would like to attend this time. I'll need to find a nice trailer to rent. Hopefully, my poor little Dodge Ram can take the strain. She's not used to traveling more than 5 miles at a stretch.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know what it takes to get some track time at Indy? That would be sooooo cool! (Plus Indy is 300 miles closer to me).

Lil Miss Shelby would like to attend this time. I'll need to find a nice trailer to rent. Hopefully, my poor little Dodge Ram can take the strain. She's not used to traveling more than 5 miles at a stretch.

Ok I'll bite.Where does it say Indy at?:confused: Are you seeing double vision or did I make a mistake somewhere?:confused:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Ok I'll bite.Where does it say Indy at?:confused: Are you seeing double vision or did I make a mistake somewhere?:confused:
You didn't say Indy. I was suggesting Indy.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
If you can get us time there I will plan it:D
I'll have my people call their people to get it set up. Oh wait, I don't have any people.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I'll have my people call their people to get it set up. Oh wait, I don't have any people.
The Prez has no people?:confused: Say it ain't so!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts