Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
35,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stumbled upon this on YouTube and thought it was funny! I’m sure none of us do this to our wives! ;)🤣

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500 2013 F150 SVT Raptor
1,195 Posts
Looks VERY familiar. I get WHAT ARE YOU DOING! a lot when she’s riding with me. 😁

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
I think it makes it even better she's going off in Italian....

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500 2013 F150 SVT Raptor
1,195 Posts
I can almost guarantee it’s the climate settings she’s messing with in the beginning

Reactions: 03reptile

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Oldie but a goodie.

Gotta love that italian fire!

Reactions: Goose17

·
Premium Member
2000 Roush Mustang GT Vert
23 Posts
That's hilarious. At least she was a good sport and didn't flog him when it was over.

·
Registered
2013 Shelby GT500
519 Posts
Stumbled upon this on YouTube and thought it was funny! I’m sure none of us do this to our wives! ;)🤣

That is hilarious! Italians are so expressive with their hands and mannerisms. Patrese was a very good F1 driver. If I would trust my life in his hands while being a passenger, I would trust him. That Honda is NOTHING like what he drove during his career. He is so calm with his driving movements, so fluid. Innate.

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
2,041 Posts
Great video! I love the fact that he is smiling, sitting nice and straight and his head is not even tilting in the corners.... and she is flopping around like crazy in the seat!
Hilarious when she notices the camera.

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,936 Posts
Funny video! Gotta love the Italians! During a casual drive to Hermann at Shelbyfest, Sharon would just gravitate further down the seat until she was pretty much in the floorboard! Best time I ever had with her was in Lothar's BMW in Germany. We were driving down a road full of switch backs off the top of the mountain. She covered her head with her raincoat until it was over! Great memories!! Loved the smooth and calm concentration of Mr. Patrese's driving skills!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts