Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500 Silver/Black Stripes
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to give a big shout out to Revan Racinig, I can’t remember the persons name I talked to on the phone though. I wanted to share my experience with him, I called inquiring about a HE for my 14 Shelby, was ready to make a purchase today. The gentleman asked what all I had done to my car and what I was trying to accomplish by this HE so I told him that when it is humid out the car loses power like most boosted car do. After talking to him for a few he explained that a tune would help my issue more than an HE upgrade he said the factory HE on the 13/14’s are really good. Long story short he could have sold me a part that I didn’t need and I wouldn’t know any difference. I just want to say thanks to Revan and the GT500 forum.

·
Registered
2013 Shelby GT500 Coupe, Triple Black
1,786 Posts
Pretty sure Revan remains a one-man show, so you probably spoke with owner Van Collier himself. I "finished" upgrading my GT500 a couple years ago, but he took good care of me on multiple purchases as well. A few of us who raced in the 2015 Colorado Mile enjoyed meeting and talking with him there. He was there supporting another customer who was shooting for 200MPH in his Shelby, but made time to talk with us - approachable, personable, and knowledgeable. (y)

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
36,300 Posts
I just want to give a big shout out to Revan Racinig, I can’t remember the persons name I talked to on the phone though. I wanted to share my experience with him, I called inquiring about a HE for my 14 Shelby, was ready to make a purchase today. The gentleman asked what all I had done to my car and what I was trying to accomplish by this HE so I told him that when it is humid out the car loses power like most boosted car do. After talking to him for a few he explained that a tune would help my issue more than an HE upgrade he said the factory HE on the 13/14’s are really good. Long story short he could have sold me a part that I didn’t need and I wouldn’t know any difference. I just want to say thanks to Revan and the GT500 forum.
That is awesome customer service Jared!

I've had nothing but great interactions with Van through the years.

Reactions: OMB

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor/Black Coupe
1,953 Posts
Same here, Van has always been honest and straight with me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts