Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2020 GT500, Rapid Red
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a Lethal Performance X-Pipe/resonator delete installed on my 2020 this morning. So far it sounds great. I had the same on my 350s and loved them. How does everyone who has it like it? It is already making me use the paddles more (for sound effects)

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
41,976 Posts
Just had a Lethal Performance X-Pipe/resonator delete installed on my 2020 this morning. So far it sounds great. I had the same on my 350s and loved them. How does everyone who has it like it? It is already making me use the paddles more (for sound effects)
Moved your post to our exhaust section.

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
1,031 Posts
Honestly I’ve been contemplating this mod. I’m still a little on the fence only because I don’t want all of my neighbors to hate me. I’m totally fine with the ones who do already but there’s a couple on the fence and I kinda wanna keep a couple allies. 😂

·
Registered
2020 GT500, Rapid Red
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Honestly I’ve been contemplating this mod. I’m still a little on the fence only because I don’t want all of my neighbors to hate me. I’m totally fine with the ones who do already but there’s a couple on the fence and I kinda wanna keep a couple allies. 😂
Did a cold start this morning. She has a little more bass now. Not too much, but Im sure the neighbors that I dont like are happy. 😁

·
Premium Member
2012 & 2021 GT500 strippers
8,871 Posts
Did a cold start this morning. She has a little more bass now. Not too much, but Im sure the neighbors that I dont like are happy. 😁
You know you can set a time zone for it to start in quiet mode in your settings. BTW, I live in Lafayette.

·
Registered
2020 GT500, Rapid Red
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You know you can set a time zone for it to start in quiet mode in your settings. BTW, I live in Lafayette.
What color 2021 do you have? I have only seen 7-8 of our cars in town. We had a red 350 and gray 350 for a while. We may have run into you at a show.

Reactions: AZ21GT500

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
41,976 Posts
I hate the Lethal H pipe on mine. I love the sound of it.

And I'm sure my neighbors absolutely love when I leave the house on Saturday morning at 6:30am to head to the golf course!!!
I assume you meant “have” and not “hate...?”

·
Registered
2020 GT500, Rapid Red
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Absolutely.. I HAVE the H Pipe
We went back and forth on H or X. We have had both in the past on other cars. They are both great. I believe the H is a little louder than the X.

• Wow

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
1,031 Posts
We went back and forth on H or X. We have had both in the past on other cars. They are both great. I believe the H is a little louder than the X.
Really? I’ve heard folks say the X is louder? I’ve seen videos but you can never tell it’s almost like we need a decibel test 😂

Reactions: Bulldog22

·
Registered
2020 GT500, Rapid Red
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Really? I’ve heard folks say the X is louder? I’ve seen videos but you can never tell it’s almost like we need a decibel test 😂
We quit going to the shows for the most part. We do the LLEM events and a couple others, but prefer to drive. We do the MCA Thunder on the Mountain each year in NW Arkansas and we have Octane Fest coming up in October in Big Bend, Texas. That one is a great time. Fast cars and open roads.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts