Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2007 GT500 with a TVS and am looking for a shop in the san jose/bay area to do clutch install. i have the 2010 tsb clutch but its slipping and plan to go with the 13-14 setup (clutch/flywheel/master cylinder/pilot bearing/slave cylinder). if you know of a local shop that has done a clutch swap on a GT500 please post. i appreciate your help.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
29,685 Posts
i have a 2007 GT500 with a TVS and am looking for a shop in the san jose/bay area to do clutch install. i have the 2010 tsb clutch but its slipping and plan to go with the 13-14 setup (clutch/flywheel/master cylinder/pilot bearing/slave cylinder). if you know of a local shop that has done a clutch swap on a GT500 please post. i appreciate your help.
I see you joined the forum back in ‘08, but since this is your first post: Welcome to the forum! Good luck with your clutch quest.

If you are up for introducing yourself and showing us your ride, you’ll find our new member area here:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I used to know several guys at capitol ford but they all retired by now.
you can check out Campbell Ford Performance in Campbell,
I had mine there a few weeks ago for some basic service and they made a good impression.

either way, wherever you go please share some experience, I guess sooner or later the clutch comes up for most of us.

happy new year

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
I have no personal experience with Campbell Ford Performance but I do know that they have been around for a long time. TPS Motorsports in Santa Clara has mixed reviews. A friend who has a Saleen Extreme is happy with their service. AED Performance has a solid reputation, in fact I've never heard a discouraging word about them however they are north of Sacramento so not so local to you.
Hope that helps some.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts