Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am looking for recommendations for a body shop in Northern Colorado to remove a small dent in the front fender.

The story behind this being that while I was watching a movie last week it appears someone came up and sat on the front passenger fender. The top of the fender was dented and there is a small ripple on the hood. The paint is fine and unscratched so I am hoping something can be done to return the fender to its original condition. The hood looks like it could be a bit harder.

Thanks,
Eric

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
28,984 Posts
Hi,

I am looking for recommendations for a body shop in Northern Colorado to remove a small dent in the front fender.

The story behind this being that while I was watching a movie last week it appears someone came up and sat on the front passenger fender. The top of the fender was dented and there is a small ripple on the hood. The paint is fine and unscratched so I am hoping something can be done to return the fender to its original condition. The hood looks like it could be a bit harder.
View attachment 189581

Thanks,
Eric
If the paint is not cracked, find a good PDR shop in your area. Make sure to find one with an actual shop and not a mobile guy. Actual shops usually have good reputations... not so much with mobile guys that collect $ and move along. I have used a PDR guy on many of my cars. He works absolute MAGIC! 🧙‍♂️

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the suggestion Tim. I haven't use a PDR service before so will start asking around and see what I can find.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I'm less familiar with Northern CO than I am with options between Colo Spgs and Denver.

For PDR, I suggest Pro Auto Spa in Colo Spgs. The owner, Ryan Smith, worked some magic on a small door ding for me last year.

·
Premium Member
1,812 Posts
It's in Colorado Springs, but I used "Hi-Tech Paintless Dent Removal" for a 50-cent sized dent in my wife's Benz door. Being a Benz she's VERY particular about the car, and they did a perfect job. Maybe a branch store in your area?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts