Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2022 on order. Grabber Blue. White vinyl. Black roof. Handling package. Non CFTP. VIN 1619
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mischievous purple, cftp, black roof and tech package.
That was my ORIGINAL color choice. I know that it's going to look sick. Mine is grabber blue, white vinyl, black roof, tech and handling pack. Can't wait to see that purple in person!

·
Registered
2022 GT500 Mischievous Purple CFTP vin 1214 on order
144 Posts
That was my ORIGINAL color choice. I know that it's going to look sick. Mine is grabber blue, white vinyl, black roof, tech and handling pack. Can't wait to see that purple in person!
I really like the grabber blue also. I painted some sample panels before I placed my order so that I would have an idea of what the colors would actually look like. The cyber orange was very nice in person also.

Mike

·
Registered
2022 CFTP on order
35 Posts
Just received my VIN # today!! Build date the week of June 13th!! Anyone else got good news?
Awesome news! This is obviously new info for you today. When was the last time you checked in on it? I didn’t think any scheduling was taking place this week. Maybe, I can have some hope to get scheduled!

·
Registered
2022 on order. Grabber Blue. White vinyl. Black roof. Handling package. Non CFTP. VIN 1619
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome news! This is obviously new info for you today. When was the last time you checked in on it? I didn’t think any scheduling was taking place this week. Maybe, I can have some hope to get scheduled!
I really don't check. A good friend of mine is the owner of a dealership in SC and he keeps in touch. He gave me the build date about 3 weeks ago and the vin yesterday. And I apologize. My build date is the week of June 13th! But i just wait until he contacts me with updates. Id drive myself and him crazy if I kept checking. Lol.

·
Premium Member
2008 Vista Blue w/ Performance White Stripes
1,228 Posts
Will you have the option of seeing it assembled? I'd love to order one and see it created from beginning to finished and moving off the line.

Reactions: AZ21GT500

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Will you have the option of seeing it assembled? I'd love to order one and see it created from beginning to finished and moving off the line.
Not sure how to do that. I really didn't know that that was an option. I may look into it.

·
Premium Member
2008 Vista Blue w/ Performance White Stripes
1,228 Posts
I’ve read about buyers doing it, but cannot confirm that it was for a gt500.

I read a post about something like that long ago on another forum, so it could have been for a pickup for all I remember. I just know given even a chance of doing that, I’d immediately pursue the opportunity to be there, so if I were you I’d definitely look into the possibility.

Reactions: Rick S.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I’ve read about buyers doing it, but cannot confirm that it was for a gt500.

I read a post about something like that long ago on another forum, so it could have been for a pickup for all I remember. I just know given even a chance of doing that, I’d immediately pursue the opportunity to be there, so if I were you I’d definitely look into the possibility.
Definitely. I appreciate that.

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
1,888 Posts
Congratulations!! Can’t wait to see photos!

Reactions: Rick S.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts