Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2013 GT500, 2021 GT500 , 2019 Ford GT
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys , selling a rear carbon fiber wheel from a 2020 GT500. Has minor defects on the clear coat but carbon seems to be intact . Please let me know if you have any questions . Looking to get 2750 allocated in TN.
Wheel Automotive tire Tire Alloy wheel Bicycle part

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
41,902 Posts
Hey guys , selling a rear carbon fiber wheel from a 2020 GT500. Has minor defects on the clear coat but carbon seems to be intact . Please let me know if you have any questions . Looking to get 2750 allocated in TN. View attachment 223997
Moved your thread here to our classifieds section. A zoomed in picture of the damage will help.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
41,902 Posts
PM sent.
D.
I always caution buying expensive items from new, unknown members. If @Astroknox posted a picture of the wheel with his screen name written on a piece of paper and in view in the shot, it would minimize concerns.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
41,902 Posts
Text me at +17046772194

Ill make you an offer for the wheel. I couldn’t figure out how to PM you.

Randy D
Now that you have 5+ posts, you can send private messages. Click the person’s screen name and the hit “start conversation.”

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Reactions: Astroknox

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
41,902 Posts
I bought the front wheel from AstroKnox and it was shipped quickly, came exactly as described and with great communication. Thank you for a great transaction!
Excellent! Congrats on the CF wheel score!

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

·
Banned
2020 GT500
6 Posts
If you happen to need another CFTP wheel in mint condition please reach out to me! I don't have a set of 4 wheels, rather a set (2) of rears and a single front. Looking to unload them for a very competitive deal! Make sure you check with me if your in the market man! Glad to hear your purchases went nice and smoothly!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.