Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my rear brakes on my 08 GT-500 look like hell. Weathered calipers and rust around the center of the disks. The fronts look great. Can anyone recommend a solution? Rest of the car is beautiful and I dig it (best car I've ever had and I'm 52but I have to do something about those Ford brakes in the back.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
So my rear brakes on my 08 GT-500 look like hell. Weathered calipers and rust around the center of the disks. The fronts look great. Can anyone recommend a solution? Rest of the car is beautiful and I dig it (best car I've ever had and I'm 52but I have to do something about those Ford brakes in the back.
You definately don't want to look at your rear axle then; be afraid.

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
10,091 Posts
I painted my rear calipers with Eastwood epoxy/two part paint (black) and they look much better than stock. I wash them through the spokes each time I do the car and after over a year they still look fine.Thats about the best you can do short of chroming them!!

·
Premium Member
372 Posts

Thats why I put these AP Racing Brakes on my car.
BTW - these are on special right now (not sure how much longer). Normal price for the rear kit is $3101.93 - on special right now at $2791.73. Give me a call (866-278-8287 x134) if I can be of any help.

Thanks

Page

1 - 6 of 6 Posts