Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, about to order a 2010 GT500 and am really stressed about color. Torn between Grabber Blue w/ White and White w/ Silver. Have tons of pics of the blue, but can't seem to find any good real world (not computer) taken pictures of the White w/ Silver stripe.

Any help would be great.

PS I have only owned white so I am already leaning that way.

Hope to be joining you all in 8-10wks according to dealer.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
I ordered my 2010 Vert in Kona Blue with Silver Stripes... White and silver should be really cool too, try to find a pic of a Shelby GT and you'll get the idea of what a GT500 would look like (only yours will be faster) :cheers:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
goldgus:
Thanks found several in the GT350. One thing is for sure, if pics are this hard to find must not be a popular color. That makes the decision that much better.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Be different... The rarer the color combo the better. That's why I went Kona Blue/Silver, figuring everyone will have Kona/White.
My car is scheduled for a May 1 build, which should get it to me by late June. You in the same boat?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah that is what I want. Nothing worse then driving your "rare care" and then passing one going the other direction and it is the same color. It is not a big deal to see another car just one that is the same color. Boy that sucks.

As far as build and arrival time not sure until he places the order. Had to leave a message for him to change the color to white/silver and then change the interior stripes as well. Waiting to hear back from him.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Your interior stripes will automatically be the same color as your hood stripes, so no worry there. You cant change them to any other color other than whats on your hood. However, you can get your seats all charcoal with no stripe. But- The stripe looks kind of nice.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
I didn't know the white would be available w/ silver stripes.

That sounds like it would be REALLY nice!

·
Registered
867 Posts
The Shelby GTs look nice with the White/Silver.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like to know when you get your car in and your build date all the cobras are on material hold I have ordered? Let me know
Was on duty at the fire station yesterday so did not hear anything yet. If they are on hold that would actually not be a bad thing "for me that is" Would like the time to build up my down payment.

But will let you all know the status when I get the info.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Any pics of that car yet??? I just ordered the same combo... But, like you I can't seem to find a good pic of a '10 that is white and silver.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not me, changed to Black w/ GB stripes. Took delivery 2 days ago.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not me, changed to Black w/ GB stripes. Took delivery 2 days ago.
Nice! I love the black w/ blue.. I just had a black 06 GT that I loved, but black is such a pain in the rear to keep looking good. That's why I wanted something different. So if you know of any pics of white/silver post em up!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts