Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put these wheels on a GT500? If so do you have any pics you can share and are you running the same size tire all the way around?

·
Registered
102 Posts

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Has anyone put these wheels on a GT500? If so do you have any pics you can share and are you running the same size tire all the way around?
Interesting enough, they are running 20" Razors on the 40th anniversary edition, though I believe the rears are only available in 10" width. From the picture of the black rim, looks like the fronts are 255/30/20 and they are Michelin Pilot Sports... EXPENSIVE tire there. I would have to assume the rears are in the 285-305 size range

·
Registered
89 Posts
Mine in chrome:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I see they look great on black also!

I originally was going with the black razors and changed my mind. Still don't know if it was the right choice till I see one that way.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, after seeing the pics I went a head and pulled the trigger and bought some. They will be here this next Monday. Yeah baby!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Can those of you with the great pic's pass along wheel, tire sizes as well as tire mfg?

My 09 blk vert goes in next week for F2watts/lowering/etc and I'm between the CS40's & Razors. Also I recall seeing on one of these posts a great looking red coupe with CS40's and 305's .. Toyo's, I think.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DukeNRock, how did you get those wheels on your car, I tried to buy them but they couldn't get an offset taht would fit over the Brembo's?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts