Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read somewhere that the interior upgrade with the stitching.. well..
the stitching is red... is this true for all interiors?
If so ... wouldnt that look WEIRD say in a white with vista blue stripes and charcoal interior?????

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
No it's not true.I think it is only on red cars and white cars.I will check to make sure.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I was wrong.All Shelby's come with red stitching in the leather steering wheel cover and the leather shift boot.The interior upgrade has stiching on the IP brow but it is not red it is the same color as the dash and.

·
Registered
45 Posts
stangbanger7 said:
I read somewhere that the interior upgrade with the stitching.. well..
the stitching is red... is this true for all interiors?
If so ... wouldnt that look WEIRD say in a white with vista blue stripes and charcoal interior?????
I agree it would look weird. That's why I steered clear of that option even though I would have loved a two-tone interior. I love Ford but some of their decisions are wacky. Think of how nice it would have been to have a charcoal and light grey two tone option instead of charcoal and red. That would have worked well in all colors as grey is a neutral color, DUH, FORD!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
98Snake,
The red stitching on the steering wheel and the shifter boot comes standard on all Shelby's.It is not an option!I think it looks great,but that's my opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts