Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 SVTPP Ingot Silver
101 Posts
Practicing some social distancing on the bikes with the wife this evening.
View attachment 198712
Now that is one old mountain bike. I haven’t seen the Olmo name since I bought my first road bike in the late 80’s. I almost bought a Olms SLX steel frame at the time. Classic paint scheme from those days.

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
1,869 Posts
Now that is one old mountain bike. I haven’t seen the Olmo name since I bought my first road bike in the late 80’s. I almost bought a Olms SLX steel frame at the time. Classic paint scheme from those days.
Yea, my wife bought me that frame set in 89 or 90 I think. It’s now her bike. Funny story about it, she was telling one of her internet friends about riding and she mentioned she had an Olmo. Her friend freaked out and was really excited about it. Now my wife is quite proud of her rare old-school mtn bike.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #63

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Is the sale of the car now in flux since the pandemic has put the kibosh on the reasonable delivery time of your ordered CFTP car?
I spoke with the buyer a few days ago and as far as I know, the sale is still a go. His city is on total lockdown so he currently can’t get to his bank. In the meantime, I am enjoying the car sparingly.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts