Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Show us your quarantine pics! I just snapped this one... holed-up in a hotel room.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trump decided the tri-state didn't need " quarantine ", only travel restrictions. Nothing has changed in my household, I go about my business as usual..
I used “quarantine” loosely in this thread Don. Show your “travel restriction” pics.

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
My new co-worker has a terrible taste in music and does nothing but play and watch movies all day. Also, I literally just had to spend 5 minutes explaining to him how we (I) work on computers and not actually build product. It's like he's never held a job before.
20200331_074118.jpg

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
My new co-worker has a terrible taste in music and does nothing but play and watch movies all day. Also, I literally just had to spend 5 minutes explaining to him how we (I) work on computers and not actually build product. It's like he's never held a job before.
Follow up... I was instructed by said co-worker to shut all the lights out so he can take a quick nap. This guy is way better of a negotiator with the boss than I am.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Follow up... I was instructed by said co-worker to shut all the lights out so he can take a quick nap. This guy is way better of a negotiator with the boss than I am.
Funny Nick! ?

Love seeing the sense of humor with all of the craziness going on! ?

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My ACTUAL coworkers! They do sleep on the job however. Pic snapped 5 minutes ago.

·
Premium Member
2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible
5,628 Posts
Show us your quarantine pics! I just snapped this one... holed-up in a hotel room.
Do you really want pics???
Haven't been out in near four weeks...

If your stayin' in for this long, one way to pass time is SEX...

… say three or four times a day, that will take up at least 8-10 minutes of your day!

;)

:giggle:

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
His hair and that fire are the same color...cute kid.

Happy with his cheese sticks too!
His hair is about as fire red as it can get. His eyes are blue as the ocean too. Not to mention he's either left handed or ambidextrous. My point.... he's special.

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
1,869 Posts
Chillin with the dogs tonight.
CEBB1D49-497E-4E4B-A963-A704C7CE947C.jpeg

During the day I’m still working the normal routine. A lot of our customers are “essential / critical” businesses and we are part of their supply chain.

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
@TedShred Let me know if you need any help. I can schedule my day to help out if needed. Us manufacturing guys have to stick together!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts