Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Be carful as you will need more then this to get the pulley on your car. You will also need a auxiliary pulley to take up the belt slack and get more belt wrap.
At this price he is making about $3. and de valueing the great works of METCO and SCT. Leads me to question the tune...

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
I will wait for a while before pulley mod. Exhaust, intake, tune, gears all this is standard and besides the tune should give you no problems. (Beside the tune statement before you ask is if you get tune from Billy Bob's speed shop that has been in business for 2 weeks...be scared.. be very scared.. the other guys vmptuning, evolution, etc, they have done their homework and your okay there... (I have vmptuning) anyhow the pulley isn't something I can switch in 15 minutes (neither is gears but harder to tell you changed gears) but screwing with the charger is something I want to see more people doing and than beating on their car to make sure THEY find a problem and not me. Evolution is beating on his car very well but it going to replace the charger soon if he hasn't already so I want more of a test bed before I do it. After about a year if people have done it and are not having problems than I will look forward to just like I am looking forward to my CAI

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I will wait for a while before pulley mod. Exhaust, intake, tune, gears all this is standard and besides the tune should give you no problems. (Beside the tune statement before you ask is if you get tune from Billy Bob's speed shop that has been in business for 2 weeks...be scared.. be very scared.. the other guys vmptuning, evolution, etc, they have done their homework and your okay there... (I have vmptuning) anyhow the pulley isn't something I can switch in 15 minutes (neither is gears but harder to tell you changed gears) but screwing with the charger is something I want to see more people doing and than beating on their car to make sure THEY find a problem and not me. Evolution is beating on his car very well but it going to replace the charger soon if he hasn't already so I want more of a test bed before I do it. After about a year if people have done it and are not having problems than I will look forward to just like I am looking forward to my CAI
Busababy Christmas is just around the corner and I could see you on Christmas day, with Santa's helper, busy on a CAI install.:D Don't forget to reflash.:p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts