Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to have a 2.40 pulley installed on a new SVT TVS. Was hoping to find someone in the local area that I could borrow or rent one from so I don't have to buy a new one just ot use one time. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Where are you in az? I'm about 2 hours outside of tucson and could give you a hand.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Stationed here at Fort Huachuca, AZ. (Sierra Vista). Any help would be appreciated.
I live right by the az/nm stateline off I-10, probably not even a two hour drive away. I'll be off all this weekend if you want to come by, might take a half hour in my drive way. PM me your number if you want, I have all the tools needed if you already have the pulley. I have done a few swaps already.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live right by the az/nm stateline off I-10, probably not even a two hour drive away. I'll be off all this weekend if you want to come by, might take a half hour in my drive way. PM me your number if you want, I have all the tools needed if you already have the pulley. I have done a few swaps already.
That's great. I do not have the pulley yet (still have to install the blower). It may be a few weeks as I was going to go with the VMP 2.40 and then spoke with my tuner and suggested I wait as billet pro was making one that should fix the belt slip issues some was having with the VMP. I may also be sending my TVS into Steggy to get the 5.8 removed and painted black. I will send you a PM with my info.

Chad

·
Registered
540 Posts
Yeah, shoot me a pm.whenever your ready. Just did a blower swap on my car to, way easier than it looks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts