Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was finally able to get her home. She is a awesome ride.

Vapor with black int, ambient lighting, HID lights, Shaker 1000..........

And I got to unwrap her myself at home!

VIN: 1ZVHT88S185160883

Receipt Date: 9/6/2007
Serialize Date: 11/15/2007
Segment Date: 11/15/2007
Sequence Date: 11/29/2007
Blend Date: 12/4/2007
Produced Date: 12/12/2007
Gate Release Date: 1/10/2008
Ship Date: 1/14/2008
Arrival Date: 1/11/2008
Sold Date: 1/24/2008

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
Congrats! You're gonna love this car.

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
I was finally able to get her home. She is a awesome ride.

Vapor with black int, ambient lighting, HID lights, Shaker 1000..........

And I got to unwrap her myself at home!

VIN: 1ZVHT88S185160883

Receipt Date: 9/6/2007
Serialize Date: 11/15/2007
Segment Date: 11/15/2007
Sequence Date: 11/29/2007
Blend Date: 12/4/2007
Produced Date: 12/12/2007
Gate Release Date: 1/10/2008
Ship Date: 1/14/2008
Arrival Date: 1/11/2008
Sold Date: 1/24/2008
Congrats Spider! She's is a beauty. :cool:
Our group that did the plant tours last June were some of the first to see the vapor color. It looks great with the black stripes.
Some of the folks in the pics look familiar.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Congrats Spider! She's is a beauty. :cool:
Our group that did the plant tours last June were some of the first to see the vapor color. It looks great with the black stripes.
Some of the folks in the pics look familiar.:)
Harley I was there too that was the first time I saw that color in person. Don't believe we actually met though.

Great color combo.

Congrats Spider !

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Harley I was there too that was the first time I saw that color in person. Don't believe we actually met though.

Great color combo.

Congrats Spider !
Then I'm sure we saw each other. You were probably with the other group during the AAI tour. Did you go to Fred's house the prior evening? I was there with my son.

The white car with black stripes was there also and I don't think I've heard of anyone yet that bought that combo. I thought it looked pretty good.:confused:

Cal

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Then I'm sure we saw each other. You were probably with the other group during the AAI tour. Did you go to Fred's house the prior evening? I was there with my son.

The white car with black stripes was there also and I don't think I've heard of anyone yet that bought that combo. I thought it looked pretty good.:confused:

Cal
No I didn't meet Fred until that day. Great guy ! It was a great event I enjoyed it very much. Didn't see the white/ blk combo though. Are you planning to go this year too ? If I do i will be driving my car this time.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Congratulations!!! This car will bring you a lot of happiness, I promise. :) If you can't make it to the track, I highly recommend finding an open country road somewhere that you can experience what it's all about. ;) Be careful though. :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
You two didn't meet.

I know this because I met harley in June at the tour, and I met SVTBird in August at the tour.

Fred can back me up on that one.

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
No I didn't meet Fred until that day. Great guy ! It was a great event I enjoyed it very much. Didn't see the white/ blk combo though. Are you planning to go this year too ? If I do i will be driving my car this time.
Yes, If Fred puts something together, I'll be there. I'd like to see everyone again and see what mods they've done.:)

Cal

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
You two didn't meet.

I know this because I met harley in June at the tour, and I met SVTBird in August at the tour.

Fred can back me up on that one.
OK. That's why he didn't see the white with black stripes. I went in June and he went in August. He must have gone with the SU group.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I like the color combo! I want to do the tour thing too!
JJ

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
OK. That's why he didn't see the white with black stripes. I went in June and he went in August. He must have gone with the SU group.
Yes I did go in august I thought you did as well. That explains why I couldn't remember seeing you. ...........that's a relief I thought it was just another 'old age thing'

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Funny I didn't realize we were talking about two different times.
To bad you went in Aug., you missed the Mayfly hatch.:eek: They love Shelbys.:rolleyes: :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts