Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 657 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well It's been a long road and I now have the car up !!!!!New rails/injectors/lower pulley/upper pulley/09 EVO tune/and the replacement KB 2.8H....lots of braded lines and paint...I will do a list of who and where on the parts and some vid if you'all would like....here are some pics of today...I will road test in the morn but all went well today..NO leaks...NO drips...NO probs.......all went real well....As you all know the car was down for some time and after I checked and rechecked I set the tune and cranked it up...after 5 or so sec she rored up to life.......

SHE'S ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :)

More to come...
BB.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Awesome BB!!!!

Can't wait to see more.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Joe!!!!! I am so tired.....But I am so glad she is alive agen....This has been lots of work and the end is near....I do need to thank someone ....she has always been there for me and will put up with my obseshion and my BADBOY aditude[some times]..she is my world and with out her I am only half a man....

THANK YOU MARILYN!!!!!.... for a 3rd gift of joy in my life......I know the price you have paid for my gain............................Thank you!!:)

ME.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Marilyn,
Please let us know what you get for Mother's Day on Sunday. It should be quite nice.:roller:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nice job BB! Looking forward to hear the beast

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
What are the switches on the strut tower for?

Fans?

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
THANK YOU MARILYN!!!!!.... for a 3rd gift of joy in my life......I know the price you have paid for my gain............................Thank you!!:)

ME.

Who's this "Marilyn"... and what will your wife think about you thanking her in front of the entire forum??????

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What are the switches on the strut tower for?

Fans?
Fan and cooler .............You now I don't like to wate for any-thing...esp a PC.:)

Even if it runs the car.....my terms...not ford's.....I say when...........:)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Marilyn,
Please let us know what you get for Mother's Day on Sunday. It should be quite nice.:roller:
Aaaaaaaa........Sunday................Mother's day.....Oh snap....Hope Best Buy has some cool stuff or i'm sunk.......she hates flowers so I never get out easy....

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Aaaaaaaa........Sunday................Mother's day.....Oh snap....Hope Best Buy has some cool stuff or i'm sunk.......she hates flowers so I never get out easy....
some red shoes with silver stripes would be nice.
:cowtounge:

P.S. I like your first name.

Great work on the car...should scream now.:banana_hitit:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
some red shoes with silver stripes would be nice.
:cowtounge:

P.S. I like your first name.

Great work on the car...should scream now.:banana_hitit:
Thanks Dave....Oh I like the name too

Do you think I could pull that off ????? She would look good with that setup in /with the car....

I am so F$%& with that one....LOL..:flame: :)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Thanks Dave....Oh I like the name too

Do you think I could pull that off ????? She would look good with that setup in /with the car....

I am so F$%& with that one....LOL..:flame: :)

Buy the shoes and you are guaranteed dead meat. :lol:

You got it easy Dave, within a month I have our anniversary, Mothers day and her birthday!:boohoo:

:)

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Nice job.Would love to see some vid.I know you like vid.

1 - 20 of 657 Posts