Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ac clutch on my car sounds like a set of jingling keys somebody told me that this could be a bad bearing on the clutch is this something that is hard to fix or if I get the tools about how long will it take me? Because it makes that jingling sound all of the time and it's annoying.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

-

·
Registered
443 Posts
The ac clutch on my car sounds like a set of jingling keys somebody told me that this could be a bad bearing on the clutch is this something that is hard to fix or if I get the tools about how long will it take me? Because it makes that jingling sound all of the time and it's annoying.
Iam in the auto a/c repair buss.for about 30 years take my advice you might as well replace complete comp /clutch ass and flush a/c system and install new liquid line includes orfice and a new acc use new not remain comp/clutch I have run into this 100's of times if you replace clutch only it will lock up later crankshaft is usely running a little our of round to cause pulley bearing to go out this is not a easy job also make sure the shop you use has a comp. charging machine to get it rite after repairs .
428cj

·
Registered
73 Posts
:spam:

Don't waste your time answering. Whenever they put a link in their sig like this then post it helps their Google ratings for their website.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts