Year:2020
Make:Ford
Model:Mustang
Mileage:2800 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:5.2 L Predator V8
Trim:Shelby GT500
RARE & pristine 2020 Twister Orange Shelby GT500 w/ Handling Package!!

This Shelby turns heads everywhere it goes! It has been kept in a temp controlled garage, never tracked, wiped down after every drive and maintained only by the Shelby technician at the local Ford dealership. This Shelby was NOT affected by the 2020 recall as well. In perfect mint condition! Only modification is the JLT intake made specifically for this Shelby GT500. This GT500 now has 790 HP as opposed to stock 760 HP.

This Twister Orange GT500 is rare because there are not that many with the black painted roof and white stripes according to data! It is also one of the most sought after colors so resell value will hold and grow significantly over time.

I am the original owner and have title in hand. I specifically built this Shelby to spec and it has all upgraded packages, including carbon fiber instrument panel and the handling package. It's the most versatile version of the GT500 in my opinion. Comfort and performance with all the upgrades!

I am firm on my price, so only serious enquiries please.

This Shelby also has over 6k in protective coasting and ceramics by the best shop in the area. So this Shelby is good to go!

Also has Shelby America floor mats too!