Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any member paid sticker or less for their 2007 GT500. Just a question, I'm going out to look at new one's this week. The 5,000 10,000 and 15,000 over sticker is not in my game plan. I would love to have a new one. Thanks for all replys.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Make your offer late in the month, 5k over is a dream world right now, sticker probably won't happen until the 2008 allocations are a reality.

It is possible, but it'll take patience, and lots of time. :)

(I don't have mine yet, and I'll pay 5 over... but there's a dealer with me, that's got 13 of them sitting on the lot, that they want way too much for, they can't eat interest forever)

(there are also some really upstanding small dealers that you might get a 2008 pre-ordered at sticker from... cherish those :) )

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I paid $2K over MSRP and feel like I got a great deal. $5K to $10K over MSRP seems to be the standard these days.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I am going down now to put a 5k deposit on a VERT. Wish me luck. Total is 10k over msrp. As cheap as I have found. I do not believe that it will drop that much when the 08's come around as most of the dealers I have talked to didn't know what was going on.

·
Registered
888 Posts
3 over. Built 6/26, driving it since 8/5. 8,000 miles.

bj
I just went over 4k miles this week! I have had such fun, but you have had twice as much fun! Sweet!

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
5 K over last November. 4 K on the odo. Love'n every mile. If you get MSRP, you're a better man than most of us;) ;) ;) .

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts