Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
32,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on Facebook. For those that don’t recognize it, that’s another Arnold movie, just like Terminator, which was unofficially applied to the 03/04.

·
Registered
2020 GT500
104 Posts
If I remember correctly, a sticker on the back bumper inside/underneath of the 03/04 said "Terminator." I don't have one anymore but curious because you said unofficially but it was on a sticker.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I remember correctly, a sticker on the back bumper inside/underneath of the 03/04 said "Terminator." I don't have one anymore but curious because you said unofficially but it was on a sticker.
You are correct. It was also stamped on the back of the side scoop grilles. Suppliers were told later that it was a copyrighted name and therefore now only a nickname, but it was too late and already on some of the parts.

·
Premium Member
2020 Shelby GT500 base + handling pack
734 Posts
You are correct. It was also stamped on the back of the side scoop grilles. Suppliers were told later that it was a copyrighted name and therefore now only a nickname, but it was too late and already on some of the parts.
Heh copyright infringement was the first think that popped in my mind when I saw this SC mod lol...

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heh copyright infringement was the first think that popped in my mind when I saw this SC mod lol...
As long as he isn’t trying to sell them, all should be just fine.

Reactions: DKnight

·
Registered
2011 SVTPP GT500 Convertible, Silver
301 Posts
That looks great.

I'd like to work in either Ford or Dodge's naming department. "The 5.4 liter Psycho Strangler DevilBoost"

·
Registered
2020 GT500
342 Posts
I like it! Love the bright red blower. Wish Ford woulda done something cool with the paint somewhere on the engine. Maybe a bright red or bright blue block.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Another FB post from same guy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts