Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market. I want see what is available.

Please post a side view of you car and list what wheel and tires sizes along with the type of springs you are using.

thanks
JJ

·
Registered
658 Posts

FRPP springs, rear installed only

·
Registered
191 Posts
here ya go. FRPP lowering springs, Tokico D-Specs (same as Ford uses in their handling pack)
bj
Thanks BJ, now I know what mine will look like in a couple of weeks....except in a faster colour of course :)

·
Registered
71 Posts

Eibach lowering springs.

MC

·
Registered
36 Posts
Here is my car with the FRPP lowering springs (1 and 1/4 inch lowered) with 18" wheels in widths of 9.5" (front) and 11" (rear) with the new Toyo Drag radials that are the same exact height of our stock F1 tires

·
Registered
39 Posts
Here is a before and after shot of mine. Top is bone stock and the bottom is after, Vogtland springs, D-Specs, adj.UCA, LCA's, adj.panhard, camber plates.

Before and after measurements: Front lowered 1 1/8"
Rear lowered 1 3/8"
Measurement taken from ground to fender above wheel.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Here is my car with the FRPP lowering springs (1 and 1/4 inch lowered) with 18" wheels in widths of 9.5" (front) and 11" (rear) with the new Toyo Drag radials that are the same exact height of our stock F1 tires
Very nice look...well done! The pics turned out great too, thanks for sharing....will have to do some before and after shots of mine too...it's going in for surgery next week :cowsmile:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I really like the look with those wheels and tires. What size tires did you use Front/Rear.

What wheels are those? and what is the back spacing, did you have to use any spacers?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks croz98gt for the comments.

The tires are - Front - Nitto 555's 255/45/18 (same as stock size)
Back Tires - Toyo Proxes TQ 315/35/18 (new drag radial)
Both tires are slick surface tires on the sides and do not have any of the armorall sling grove holders like our stock F1's have (you know when you armorall your tires, then drive and it slings it all over the side of your car).

The wheels are CCW SP500 9.5" front wide and 11" back wide (both 18" wheels). The offset for the front is same as stock at 45mm. The offset for the rear is 52mm. No spacers are used or needed with these wheels.

I cant say enough about the CCW wheels and the people there. I ordered them on a Friday and they custom made the wheels and had them to me the next week with tires mounted.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here is my ride: Evo Complete Lowering Package w/ Shelby CS40's 20"

[/IMG]

·
Registered
22 Posts
This may be a little better:

·
Registered
16 Posts
are those all your cars in your photo album?!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes they are mine, however the I sold the Stealth TT last october and just traded my 911 TT for the Shelby. I need to put some pics of the GN in there, just havent had the time.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wow, good for you man.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts