Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1201 - 1220 of 1255 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,839 Posts
A little walk around video after washing the beast. Getting ready for her mini photo shoot
Very nice Sam, I will a video on my next photo shoot, I am curious did you see my thread about my photo shoot I posted the other day, If I remember correctly you know a lot about photography? I am curious what you think Sam? Again very nice 🙏

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Very nice Sam, I will a video on my next photo shoot, I am curious did you see my thread about my photo shoot I posted the other day, If I remember correctly you know a lot about photography? I am curious what you think Sam? Again very nice 🙏
Fantastic pics!!! I missed it but glad you mentioned it! He did a great job!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
52,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,206 ·
A little walk around video after washing the beast. Getting ready for her mini photo shoot
Looks perfect! Love the blue!

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,839 Posts
I like the Blue, Went black, due to Red/black car, These covers hold up very well, I am very happy with mine. Track wing makes it tight, but still fits, Is there a bigger one for CFTP Cars?
Plant Sleeve Motor vehicle Automotive tire Wood
Outerwear Jersey Sleeve Grey Sportswear
Tire Wheel Car Plant Vehicle
Plant Wood Shade House Automotive tire

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
52,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,209 ·
I like the Blue, Went black, due to Red/black car, These covers hold up very well, I am very happy with mine. Track wing makes it tight, but still fits, Is there a bigger one for CFTP Cars?
Yes, there is a “large wing” version of the car cover for CFTP card.

• Helpful
Reactions: GT500 The Mistress

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
52,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,213 ·

·
Registered
2022 GT500 Heritage Edition
102 Posts
Nice pics Tony!

Did you swap studs or hubs to get the CF wheels to work?
Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving Tim. I only swapped studs on this one. Used a couple of your Flyer videos to guide in the process. I was going to swap hubs to keep the original set of hubs intact like I did on a 350HE, but it's just so much cheaper and more sensible IMO to only swap studs if the wheels are staying on long term. Ordered the factory studs from Tasca. The part #s you offered on your channel were correct. 👍🏼🇺🇲👊🤙

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,839 Posts
1201 - 1220 of 1255 Posts