·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
2,008 Posts
Reactions: Goose17

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
One can’t really explain the feeling when you first see your car whether if your buying it or just had some special mods done to it

for as long back as I can think, I’ve always wanted my GT 500 to be camed. When my mother passed away the majority of the money went into our house hold fund for this and that

But about six months later I get a letter in the mail from the estate with a check made payable to me for $3000. And it was a note from my mom to spend it on me and me only on something that I’ve always wanted

So here’s my special gift from my mother

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
34,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #588
One can’t really explain the feeling when you first see your car whether if your buying it or just had some special mods done to it

for as long back as I can think, I’ve always wanted my GT 500 to be camed. When my mother passed away the majority of the money went into our house hold fund for this and that

But about six months later I get a letter in the mail from the estate with a check made payable to me for $3000. And it was a note from my mom to spend it on me and me only on something that I’ve always wanted

Awesome! That was very cool of your mother Don... thanks for sharing that with us.

The car sounds sick! 😱 🤟

·
Registered
2013 Mustang GT Deep Impact Blue. 1962 Mercury Monterey Desert Frost 390/300hp
369 Posts
That sounds great!! Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
2019 GT350R FPB
2,803 Posts

Wicked, just wicked!! Love it Don. The chop is pure ecstasy.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Awesome! That was very cool of your mother Don... thanks for sharing that with us.

The car sounds sick! 😱 🤟

Thanks tim .... obviously i am use to it now but whats funny is I was using the quieter Borla touring mufflers which are a lot quiter so for the heck of it I decided to put the KR mufflers on and that was over a year ago.

Reactions: Goose17

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Wicked, just wicked!! Love it Don. The chop is pure ecstasy.

Its pretty nasty sound .... and my badges say and my fender wings say 5.4 supercharge/897hp which is pretty close when you extrpolate the 780 rwhp x 15 %

I think then cams especially back up the badges

Reactions: Evil_E

·
Registered
4 Posts
Pic before winter storage

Pic after winter storage

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
34,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #598
That is a BEAUTIFUL car EF!

Forum pro tip: when using the paper clip icon to upload pics, select insert Full image to get full sized pics versus clickable thumbnails.
DC8B456B-2E28-4041-B0C9-477992C9F940.jpeg

6440CAC7-ECBF-481E-BCCE-4438DBC6A1AF.jpeg

Reactions: Eaglefleet

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
581 - 600 of 636 Posts