Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

521 - 540 of 586 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,237 Posts
Hello to all I got a 2011 with 110k
Dang that looks exactly like my 2011. It even has the drilled holes in the front bumper. Can’t be though as I sold it with less than 20k mikes on it a year + ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #524

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #526

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
This was my baby for 12 years. Loved her to no end. The Tungsten grey was awesome. I missed this car so much after I bought the 4Runner. Then my better-half went and surprised me with the Shelby! View attachment 196231
The one year only (2007) Tungsten Grey GT500s looked great too!

·
Registered
204 Posts
The Tungsten was/is most outstanding. It shows different hues during different lighting and cloudiness. While mystic was a wild color scheme, I think the tungsten was the most awesome for its subtlety. Of course, I am a 38 year graphic designer by profession, so colors/lighting are something I deal with everyday. Subjective.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Wow! Nice combo! WAAAAY back when I was 8 or 9 years old, my Dad took us to a hot rod show down at KC's Municipal auditorium. There was a Roach Studios set up there, and I loved the GTO Judge so much, my Dad bought my first car-themed shirt. It was a GTO Judge sweatshirt, complete with a giant, supercharged engine sticking out of the hood, a monster at the wheel, etc. Though I am a Blue Oval guy, i always had a soft spot for The Judge.

·
Registered
28 Posts
An
One more... I did an entire series of these. Maybe 12 - 15 years ago. I obviously loved the old "kidney bean" old funny car type of wheels. View attachment 197130
[
I used to create hot rod t-shirt artwork using Adobe Illustrator, so I tried to recreate that "monster" look of the Roach Studios shirt designs... View attachment 197128

And...being an old-school guy....I’d buy these again....in a Shelby version, of course! ?

521 - 540 of 586 Posts