Status
Not open for further replies.

Poll-Age and Gender

72K views 280 replies 201 participants last post by  silvercreek 
#1 · (Edited)
Please post your Age and Gender.

#2 · (Edited)
Re: Poll-Age,gender and color of your Shelby

Ok I voted.I think this is what you guys wanted.

#5 ·
I don't think everyone has indicated their gender. I think you can vote just indicating your age.

#6 ·
I took a stab at averaging the ages based on the middle age of each age group (like in 26-30, I used 28). I used 62 for the over 60 group and came up with 43 years for our average after 27 entries to the poll.

#9 ·
Male, 56;) GGBIW

#12 ·
I see that the largest % is in the 45-50 age bracket. I am a little (VERY LITTLE) bummed out that within the next couple of months I will go from the largest % to second from the smallest. It don't take a lot to really change where you are at in your life, does it ?

ILLEGAL

#13 ·
Hey Illegal, don't get bummed out. With age comes wisdom as well as getting closer to retirement. Some of our most knowledgable members are older. ;) GGBIW

#14 ·
38 Years old male

#16 ·
Welcome and enjoy LSR.There are a lot of nice people here that are willing to help out.

#19 ·
Well, since I first voted, I've moved into the next demographic. I'm 36 now. :(

#20 ·
Well happy belated birthday.What a sad face.;)

#24 ·
Our B-Days were actually in July, but thanks! Once passed 30, I kind of prefer to ignore the birthdays. All the good birthdays have passed, so now they're all just one more year closer to death.

Does everyone like my sunny outlook on life? :D That's what quitting smoking has done to me. Two weeks without a smoke, and I've turned into a bitter old man.

#26 ·
Stay with it Prez. It has been ten years for me and the desire never leaves you. Once a smoker always a smoker. Rather have you bitter than puffing.;) You may get to reach my age some day.:D :D

#31 ·
Thanks, guys. Bear with a sore butt...that's funny. :D

I figured why go through a painful quitting process twice, so I quit both at once. Actually, I'm not really totally quitting coffee...just the gallons at work. The occasional stop at Starbucks on the weekend is OK with me, but it's nothing but water at work.

I'm finding this time around is relatively painless. I never was a really heavy smoker (5 or 6 cigs/day), and this Chantix stuff is a miracle drug! I recommend it to anyone who wants to quit. It runs about $130/month and my insurance didn't cover it, but still well worth it. I can even go out and have a few beers without having outrageous cravings.

#32 ·
Re: Poll-Age and Gender/ AWESOME SITE>>>>

http://oldfortyfives.com/CarsWeDrove.htm

This is a great site, worth the 10 minutes to watch. :D

I figured that the with the majority 40+, at least those polled, could really relate to this.

It will show the youngsters why we're the highest %. Hot Rods and speed are in the blood................:cool: :cool:

#33 ·
Great stuff but I can't seem to remember any of it. I must be too young to remember.:D :D

#34 ·
Very Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

#35 ·
hmm...
is it sad i've been to enough car shows that i've seen most of those and love em! or that i've got a 1960 Chevy Kingswood as a project car, 1960 Brookwood as a parts car for it, and a 1957 Buick Limited waiting on me?

=D

#36 ·
Nice bunch, but no FORDS :eek: :eek: :D

#42 ·
60 is the new 35 is what I've heard. So we're still youngsters!!!!!:D :D :D

#44 ·
If 60 is the new 35, what is 36? The new 11?

#45 ·
Looks about right Rick.........................:D :D

#48 ·
35 Here....

#50 ·
Male/49. Would be interesting to see a US map with # per state.

#53 ·

#55 ·
Oh so you been 19 2x's.:D

#57 ·
Young enough to still drive (on occasion) like I'm 19, and old enough to get a discount on a rental car for mature driver (if they only knew!)

TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.