·
Premium Member
2013 Shelby GT500 performance white
617 Posts

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,574 Posts
I've just always kept my front plate on the back floor of the car. Surprisingly, from 2003 through my current GT350, and all the traveling I've done with my Terminator and past four Shelbys, I've never been stopped for not having the front tag displayed. Bizarre huh!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP on order 2011 Kona Blue/white
33,113 Posts
I've just always kept my front plate on the back floor of the car. Surprisingly, from 2003 through my current GT350, and all the traveling I've done with my Terminator and past four Shelbys, I've never been stopped for not having the front tag displayed. Bizarre huh!
It’s the mustache. It screams: “RETIRED COP!” 😜 Or is it your 3 matching eyebrows...? :LOL:

·
Premium Member
2019 GT350R FPB
2,681 Posts
If you must run a plate, this is a great solution. Texas requires front plates but I've never run one, ever. Surprisingly like Mike, I've never been cited for it. And I know I don't look like a retired cop and I don't think I could grow a cookie duster as glorious as Mike's.

·
Registered
2017 GT350
89 Posts
Those plates remind of the old ones before they came out with the statue of liberty ones (1990's). I wonder when they went back to the solid yellow again?

·
Registered
2019 GT350
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those plates remind of the old ones before they came out with the statue of liberty ones (1990's). I wonder when they went back to the solid yellow again?
Several years back. The yellow is actually being phased out now.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Never been pulled over for lack of front plate or cited during any stop, but if I were to, I would just consider it a use tax to not clutter up the front of the car.

Your new 350 looks fantastic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts