Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a Tungsten Grey Convertible, with interior and shaker 1000 upgrade.

Not sure of the actual price yet, since Ford has not officially released the information but the order is in.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
rvitucci said:
For a Tungsten Grey Convertible, with interior and shaker 1000 upgrade.

Not sure of the actual price yet, since Ford has not officially released the information but the order is in.
Congrats! Let us all know as soon as you get a price.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, will do.

I suspect that the dealer will try to weasel out of the original agreement that I have in place "price not to exceed MSRP", but I'm ready to rumble.:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
i placed my order for a white coupe with blue stripes on monday as well. just like everyone else, no pricing yet. my dealer said all shelbys will sell above retail, and i suspect many other dealers will do the same. my original salesman has quit his job (or gotten fired), and the dealer will not honor his agreement, saying he should not have made such a deal without the owner's aprroval.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ordered mine last week red coupe with the white stripes. It was said almost from the begining 10k over msrp. I don't like it but its part of the deal

·
Registered
324 Posts
I was at the dealer yesterday, and I placed my order for a vista blue with no racing stripes, upgraded interior, mach 1000 stereo and satellite radio. I am paying a $5,000 price over sticker and while I wish that I was paying sticker I know that this is a realistic price considering the demand. After watching the ebay listings i think that I am making out ok with this deal.

·
Registered
213 Posts
gOOD LUCK EVERYONE, i PLACED MY ORDER TODAY, TRIPLE BLACK, WITH THE INTERIOR UPGRADE, THE SHAKER 1000, AND SIRIUS. I AM WAIVING OFF THE STRIPES FOR NOW BECAUSE YOU CANT GET THE LEMANS STRIPES ON THE VERT, I AM GOING TO GET MINE CUSTOM PAINTED SINCE THEY ARE ALL JUST DECALS FROM THE FACTORY. BUT DEF. GOING WITH SILVER, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE, TRY SMALLER LOCAL DEALERS, GETTIN THIS ONE AT MSRP

·
Registered
50 Posts
Do you have a sample of what the "Alloy" colour is going to look like?

·
Registered
1 Posts
My God!!! How do I order one? Just call the Ford dealer??? Those guys can't even get a GT on their lot - - - all six bangers. Help I need another...

Thanks...

·
Registered
1 Posts
just ordered mine last week, $5K over MSRP, small dealer. ebony with white le mans stripes with performance interior package. can't wait to roast sideways throughout nyc, upstate ny.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Just ordered mine today, $2K over MSRP, small dealer in the mountains of Colorado. Vista Blue, Tungsten stripes, interior upgrade, Shaker 1000 :D
Only bad part is the dealer is 150 miles away. It's going to be a long haul when I go to pick it up, but it'll be a fun drive home...unless it's snowing when I take delivery. Then I'll have to trailer it home.

·
Registered
32 Posts
rpretzel said:
Just ordered mine today, $2K over MSRP, small dealer in the mountains of Colorado. Vista Blue, Tungsten stripes, interior upgrade, Shaker 1000 :D
Only bad part is the dealer is 150 miles away. It's going to be a long haul when I go to pick it up, but it'll be a fun drive home...unless it's snowing when I take delivery. Then I'll have to trailer it home.
congrats rpretzel!!!:D still waiting to hear from my dealer .Take it easy on the way home as I would be very tempted also to give her but she is brand new so break her slowly .BEST OF LUCK!!:D

·
Registered
888 Posts
I am glad to have my order in, even though I still understand that it might be for naught! It was a step that I had waited for about a year! This last two and a half weeks has been loooong!

I don't have a DORA. Does that stand for Delivery Order Request Acknowledgement? I need to ask my dealership folks about that. That would be another confidence building step!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Found a small dealership that is getting 1 Shelby.I put a deposit down.This time I got a purchase order.I ordered Torch Red with white stripes,trim package,shaker 1000,coupe and sirius.$5000 down,$5000 over MSRP.

·
Registered
45 Posts
cornfay said:
gOOD LUCK EVERYONE, i PLACED MY ORDER TODAY, TRIPLE BLACK, WITH THE INTERIOR UPGRADE, THE SHAKER 1000, AND SIRIUS. I AM WAIVING OFF THE STRIPES FOR NOW BECAUSE YOU CANT GET THE LEMANS STRIPES ON THE VERT, I AM GOING TO GET MINE CUSTOM PAINTED SINCE THEY ARE ALL JUST DECALS FROM THE FACTORY. BUT DEF. GOING WITH SILVER, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE, TRY SMALLER LOCAL DEALERS, GETTIN THIS ONE AT MSRP

Wouldn't paint it if you are thinking of it as a collectible.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I got a Black, no stripes, crimson red interior package, and prem. trim package, tape stripe del and top stripe del

1 - 20 of 32 Posts