Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Are these wheels still available in a rim/tire package? I called up a few days ago (on hold for a looooooong time, and called twice, because I got hung up on the first time) and I believe they said they were out of stock, but it wasn't really a straight answer. I haven't gotten a reply call (maybe I did and it was blocked, I have no idea). But I am seriously interesting in buying a set of these rims. Please shoot me a PM or email.
If they are no longer available, I am still interested in a similar rim/tire package if possible (ie: 5-spoke, black, fits Brembo brakes, with all-season tires).

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
We are running a sale on the generic Black Foose Legend Wheel and Tire Kits. This is the one with the chrome accent stripe like everyone else has. The all Black Stealth Legend SS is specially made for Cruizin Concepts by Foose Wheels. Check These out.

Our staggered package on these is only $1826.00 with 255/35ZR-20's up front and the bigger 285/30ZR-20's in the rear. I can promise anyone on the forums that you will not see a price published online anywhere ever this low. But whats better is that I can personally get you an additional 5% OFF!!! Shoot me a PM code if you want me to send you a special discount code for this package!

New Drag Star Wheels by Cruizin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts