1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Wow! Very nice!

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Those match the lines of that car perfectly!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Very nice. Do you have a straight side pic? Wish they made this in a 20x11. I like these better than the CS1, but not by much. How come you don't have tire packages listed for the CS1?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice. Do you have a straight side pic? Wish they made this in a 20x11. I like these better than the CS1, but not by much. How come you don't have tire packages listed for the CS1?
Yeah it would be nice if the cs70 wheels came in a 20x11. The cs1 wheels are nice too. I like both to be honest. I can get you a wheel and tire package if you like. Let me know what tires your wanting and I'll get you a price (nitto or toyo).

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
looks sweet...

·
Registered
680 Posts
Looks classy.
I'd love to see these wheels on a red car.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Smokin hot! Make them in chrome too?

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Thanks. Wheels are smokin hot in chrome! Also $500 more than the painted ones!

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
60 Posts
I would love to see it done in real chrome! PVD is a type of plastic coating really and it really doesn't look the same in person as a natural chrome wheel. It does go to show though that this is a current void in the line!

·
Registered
821 Posts
PVD (positive vapor deposition) is not plastic. It's real chrome vapor deposited on the wheel in a vacuum chamber.

Steve

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looks completely different though. We for a very short period were going to carry a Ruff Racing wheel and from an entire staff that knows wheels well, it looks like plastic if you have it sitting side by side. I'm not a fan and that's why American Racing, Foose, Godspeed Wheels, Carroll Shelby and a litany of others don't use it for a reason.

We also tested PVD with REV in Las Vegas one year at the SEMA Show on a replica wheel and lets just say the idea died as fast as it was prototyped lol. It also can get small scratches pretty easy but it is cheaper and the equipment used can get much more simplistic that applies it. You'll notice several very Low End wheel lines tend to use it to keep the price down but to each there own. As for our staff we don't carry a single PVD style chrome wheel as although you can point to a metal that simple vapor deposit doesn't produce the same hard metal that you get from a 3 stage plating process. I could go on and on about what it is as we manufacturer a few wheels as well. On a positive note its proved to hold up well with some of the manufacturers that are using this process.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts