Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are pictures I took back in December of the new 2010 Grabber Blue Mustang GT, these pictures were taken at the Alameda Naval Air Station, in Alameda CA, it was part of a photoshoot that our mustang club was invited to by Ford. The hood scoop, side window vents and side scoops were added after the car arrived, Enjoy the pics, I will post more soon.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Cool pics. Thanks for posting. I love Grabber blue, but it's just too much blue for me. It needs to be broken up with a bare minimum of a large black hood scoop (i.e. Boss 429). :) Throw some black or white stripes on that blue car and it would look fantastic. I loved the picture of the new next to the '72 or '73 Mach 1. I didn't realize the new cars were that much taller than the old ones. I do always feel like I'm sitting a lot lower in my old Mach 1 vs my new one, but my new Mach 1 isn't much taller than the old one. Not to where it's noticeable at least. Very cool pics indeed though. I really like the new Mustang as well, but I'm a '69 '70 fan so they took a lot of styling cues from those years and that is what I like.

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
The side and rear shots need more contrasting colors. With the quarter window, door handle etc. it looks like someone painted the car in their garage and didn't know how to add a complimenting 2nd color.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Love the color, but the more I see the rear of the car...Its too big, I really don't like it

·
Registered
662 Posts
Not do'in anything for me....I'll be keeping my 07.:zlurking:

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Glad I bought an 09 also. Hate that rear end.

·
Registered
994 Posts
+1

WOW! I have to agree with most, that rear end is a deal breaker. SO glad I got an '09. That really IS a ton of blue tho!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I wish these links were still good I would for 1 like to view them.

Thanks for making avalable again.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
beautiful car. I wasnt partial to the grabber blue till I sat in a 2011 grabber blue glass back....absolutely stunning car.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Love the Mach 1!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Well since this thread has been resurrected, here are pictures of my 2010 grabber blue Boss tribute I have built. More show than go compared to my GT500 but a very nice car never the less.

·
Registered
22 Posts
great pics graeat color

·
Premium Member
9,705 Posts
Nice pictures and nice looking car. I tend to forget just how pretty the GT is. I like everthing about it but that fog lights in the middle of the front. And I can see that the GT has the back-up camera, a nice feature. That grabber blue really grabs you!!!

Post more pictures!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts