Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very cool. :cool:

Was it open to the public or just club members?
It is open to the public, I payed $30 to get in and it lasts all weekend, Friday was the car show and tech inspection then Saturday and Sunday are Track days (that costs extra). There was also an awards ceremony at a local hotel with guests speakers from shelby automotive and an author of a Shelby biography, it was very cool. Tonight 9-8-07, they are having a guest speaker from Ford, apparentlly someone who was directly connected to the development and design of the 07 GT500, I wish I could make that but I have family commitments to honor. The event is until Sunday 9-9-07, if anyone wants to go and have a great time there is still time.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I like the group Photo that is cool. Oh yeah and you look cool sitting in front of the Infineon sign.....lol:p

·
Registered
2 Posts
It is open to the public, I payed $30 to get in and it lasts all weekend, Friday was the car show and tech inspection then Saturday and Sunday are Track days (that costs extra). There was also an awards ceremony at a local hotel with guests speakers from shelby automotive and an author of a Shelby biography, it was very cool. Tonight 9-8-07, they are having a guest speaker from Ford, apparentlly someone who was directly connected to the development and design of the 07 GT500, I wish I could make that but I have family commitments to honor. The event is until Sunday 9-9-07, if anyone wants to go and have a great time there is still time.
Wow that sounds like a blast. Are you guys planning on doing it again sometime?

I wouldnt mind just watching. Haha

·
Registered
147 Posts
Elite, very nice shot of some kool cars, especially yours. I like them all man.

VenomousCobra08, welcome to the board also. You'll find a lot of great stuff on the site.

flip

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
471 Posts
The weather here is starting to cool down and it's bumming me out:( Wish we had your weather ELITE 1.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I wouldn't get too bummed out SN8KBYT, I like going out on days that the weather is around high 60's or low 70's since the car likes that kind of weather better. As long as I dont see rain in the forecast of course, you have to remember that the supercharger likes cooler :)cool: )air

·
Registered
444 Posts
I wouldn't get too bummed out SN8KBYT, I like going out on days that the weather is around high 60's or low 70's since the car likes that kind of weather better. As long as I dont see rain in the forecast of course, you have to remember that the supercharger likes cooler :)cool: )air
no doubt!

your car will feel like a whole new machine!:D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Pictures are awsome Elite!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts