Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around to posting up some pics of the car after I got it back from the tuner. I haven't seen many white with black stripes, so I thought I'd throw up some pics. If you happen to live in the Southeast, you can't go wrong with StangHi performance. Cody and his crew took care of my car like it was a child, explaining every step of the the modifications. We did a full 3 inch stainless works exhaust exhaust with no-cats, Metco 2.6 blower pulley and metco idler assembly, C&L intake, custom tunes via SCT tuner. The car really is a different animal after the mods. I'll be heading back for suspension mods to put all this power to the ground reall soon. Give Cody and his crew a call, you'll be glad you did. www.stanghiperformance.comWe ended up making 550 rwhp and 550 torque on the dynojet, dead safe on 93 octane.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Really sweet!

I've got the C&L Intake too - used to have the Metco, but now, I've got the VMP stealth pulley.

What'd you end up with on the Dyno?

Looks like you got the red-stripe style floor mats and interior?

TD

·
Registered
102 Posts
Nice looking! But i have never seen a Shelby i didn't like. (Well almost every Shelby).......lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts