Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have my name on the list for a Torch Red coupe, No stripes, Dark Charcoal and red interior. Here are a couple of photoshop pics of my car.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
No thats my car?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, finally after months of waiting to get my GT500, I am happy to say that I purchased my baby. I should have her by Thanksgiving (crossing fingers). I can't wait to get behind the wheel and get some pics and video on the forum. :D

·
Registered
257 Posts
Well, finally after months of waiting to get my GT500, I am happy to say that I purchased my baby. I should have her by Thanksgiving (crossing fingers). I can't wait to get behind the wheel and get some pics and video on the forum. :D
Congrats ELITE 1...I'm here to tell you the wait is totally worth it! I took delivery last Sat. 9/30 after a five month wait since my order date of 5/2...These cars are fantastic!! Enjoy :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have my name on the list for a Torch Red coupe, No stripes, Dark Charcoal and red interior. Here are a couple of photoshop pics of my car.

Welcome to the Torch Red Community. My Shelby, Torch Red, stripes delete, same interior is waiting at the dealer in Indiana for me to come get it. Search on my uder ID and you can see photos of my car when it arrived a few days ago.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Called the dealer today and I have my vin# :D I should have my dream car soon.....woooohoooooooo!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts