Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a link to the pics from the show http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f395/2elet4u/Travis%20car%20show%208-25-07/

This was their 1st car show and it was not bad for their first time. They had some really nice cars and some not so nice, but all in all it was ok. I was the only mustang in attendance, go figure and I was beat out by a 68 camaro in the muscle class, WTF! I will be back next year and maybe I will enter into the exotic class, there was only one other car in that class and it was a LOWRIDER, unbelievable. I think someone needs to work on putting these cars in better classes. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pics.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Can't find the photo. I think to be a fair show the cars need to be in the same class and judged on criteria. Peoples choice shows are based on personal taste not on specifics. My opinion.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Looks like a great time. Car shows are just fun anyway because you get the opportunity to hear everyone talk about how much time and effort they have put into their cars. Plus bragging rights. DSC_0434 was kool, especially the "MINI".

Fun In The Sun

flip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts